Tuesday 3 June 2008

uISV 30 Day Dev Challenge

This looks really interesting:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/30dayers

I have an application in the early stages of development that I think it would be fun to develop alongside these guys. The application is SMSRelay, and the final product will consist of a suite of three programs, one of which is already written, one of which is alpha and the final one is complete vapourware at the moment.

I'll go into more detail about the application in my next post.

The SMSRelay Suite will be the first product for a new venture I have setup. The enterprise is called Arten Science and is at www.artenscience.co.uk. There is only an early version of a logo there at the moment, so a lot of work still needs to be done.

For me this 30 day challenge is not just about creating a product, but it sees the start of a whole new venture. Everything from website design, payment processing, product development, manual writing etc. will have to be handled in the near future.

Wish me Luck :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Steve! :-)