Wednesday 18 June 2008

SMSRelay Suite: Flyer, 1st Attempt



So today I attempted to pull together a draft ‘flyer’ document. The sort of document I can include in a mailshot or give to interested parties. Graphics and design are not my strong suit but that doesn’t stop me trying. Below I have enclosed an image of what the document looks like currently. It will of course be tweaked over the next couple of weeks, and the logo for Arten Science is still not final but overall I am quite pleased that I have at least *something* :-)

Tomorrow I am back to my IDE for some more programming, the clock is ticking ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One comment on your copy. If you are wanting to sell internationally, it might be a good idea to consider some other phrasing aside from "bespoke". The word "custom" or "in-house" would be better here in the US. You might be surprised that a large majority of people here in the US would not know what bespoke meant.

Steve Cholerton said...

Hi Loren. I don't anticipate this being something that anybody outside the UK would use to be honest, but it's a really useful comment and I will make the alterations and bear it in mind for the future also. Cheers - Steve