Friday 27 June 2008

Merge !



I’ve decided to merge my Bespoke Software and Consultancy business, GENeSYS Solutions, with my Commercial Software venture, Arten Science. As a small business it can only lead to confusion having two ‘identities’, besides some of my GENeSYS customers are also customers of Arten Science and vice versa. The two businesses are complimentary so it makes sense for me to merge the two under the Arten Science banner.

Starting today I’m going to make the transition of GENeSYS into Arten Science. I’ll be adding extra pages to www.artenscience.co.uk to represent the additional services that were previously offered by GENeSYS, and I have already updated the About page to reflect some of the changes.

I’m excited about the changes and feel I now have a clear vision of the business going forward in a simple and streamlined fashion.

If it wasn’t for the fact that the power supply on my 30’’ Apple Monitor has just died, I would be in a exceptionally good mood today :-)

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." - Edward Chapin

No comments: