Monday 30 June 2008

SMSRelay Suite: Keepin' Goin' :-)

My product is done (well ... not so much done as I have decided to stop working on it for a while, is software ever done ?), but when I started this project I had no website from which to sell it. I have rectified this now and the website is up and running. There’s still a way to go though because during the last 30 Days I have also made one of my previous programs into a product (ArtenScan) and I need to put screenshots and ‘use cases’ on the web for both SMSRelay and ArtenScan and then the final hurdle is e-commerce.

Of course SEO and Marketing are (very) important and I will start on that when I get back from holiday.

So is this feed going to stay utilised as we all carry on finishing and marketing our products ? I think it should - I for one am very interested to see how we all do and what trials and tribulations we all encounter along the way :-)

Anyway - its the end of the ‘30 Day Sprint’ and I’d just like to say how much I enjoyed the whole experience. Here’s to the next one ;-)

"O that a man might know the end of this day's business ere it come!" - William Shakespeare

No comments: