Wednesday 10 September 2008

New Product: ArtenQUERY 1.0

I’ve just uploaded ArtenQUERY 1.0. ArtenQUERY is a useful, very inexpensive, easy to use query tool for use with SQLServer and Oracle databases. Fast and with some very nice features including multiple results grids, query history, large grid support, user prompting for parameters and export to XML and HTML.

It's written in Visual Studio and so requires the .NET Framework 2 to be installed.

This is a project I've had on the back-boiler for a year or more and I decided it was time to fix a few bugs and release a 1.0. The support for large grids has been a real benefit during some data migration projects I've done over the last few months.

More Information can be found here: http://www.artenscience.co.uk/artenscience/ArtenQUERY.html



www.artenscience.co.uk
Honest Expert Independent Technology Advice for Business

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a version to build-in the query tool to third-part apps, or is it standalone software only? Thanks.

Steve Cholerton said...

Hi Roman. This version is stand alone. I am however open to producing a 're-badged' version or even looking at integration with third party products. Email me and let me know what you have in mind.

Cheers - Steve

steve@artenscience.co.uk