Tuesday 1 July 2008

30 Day Sprint -1

I have added screenshots of my products on my website today, added a Customer Loyalty Program and made other assorted enhancements. Beyond that not a lot to report really, although I have just received an email from an ex-colleague who has been talking to someone who is apparently interested in ‘selling on’ my SMSRelay product.

He is suggesting that it may be better to offer the product with bundled texts and make money off the texts as well - it’s an idea I have played around with but am not particularly comfortable with at the moment - nevertheless we are going to setup a meeting and see if there is mutually beneficial business to be done :-)

I have a holiday coming up and two custom developments to code during July as well as marketing ... July could be busier than June !

No comments: