Monday 3 July 2006

Complexities

Why is it that as I am putting considerable effort into achieving a simpler and more organised life, the universe is conspiring against me and trying it’s very best to make things more complicated. I guess this is one of those ‘tests’ that life throws at us occasionally just to try and keep us on our toes.

I am good at dealing with problems. Most of the time I am at my best under pressure, reacting in a calm and capable manner and I firmly believe that problems are there to be solved and sorted, and that we learn and grow from the experience.

Occasionally though, something will test me in a manner in which I am not easily capable of dealing with. Normal rules do not always apply and it is easy for us to confuse matters by inventing our own logical explanation in an attempt to deal with the situation. Logic is most certainly in the eye of the beholder.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place ? Yes, at the moment, I guess I am.

“It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.” - Homer Simpson

No comments: