Friday 27 March 2009

Developer / Consultant for Hire !

I am coming up to the end of my current software development contract and am now looking for my next project. If you require any software development doing for Windows, Mac or Linux by an experienced developer with 20 years experience then please contact me at steve@artenscience.co.uk. I also do database and security work as well as technology consultancy.

http://www.artenscience.co.uk/artenscience/Pages/Services.html

I am a Chartered Information Technology Professional awarded by the British Computer Society and a Fellow of the Institution of Analysts and Programmers. I am certified in many different technologies from Security to Databases. You can see some comments from my customers here:

http://www.artenscience.co.uk/artenscience/Pages/Pages/Testimonials.html

For examples of my work, all the following websites and the software they advertise, I have created myself:

www.artenscience.co.uk
www.protectclientdata.com
www.artensuite.co.uk
www.macvcr.com
www.oractotherescue.com
www.r10cipher.com
www.r10clean.com
www.r10vault.com

My rates are reasonable and I am happy to work anywhere in Europe.

www.artenscience.co.uk
Quality Commercial Software and Custom Software Development

No comments: